HAPPY Valentine’s Day!! We’ll celebrate with this beautiful engagement session I shot last week. It was about 23 degrees out, but sunny, and absolutely beautiful! A perfect day for winter engagement photos!
My winter tips to nail your session if you decide to have photos done when it’s 30 degrees or cooler are:
- Bring hand warmers and body warmers. I had them inside my gloves and boots! When your extremities are warm, you don’t feel as cold .
- Bring a coat for walking. You can always take it off when we reach “the spot” but having a coat will keep you warmer.
- If you like the “Light & Airy” look of my photos, make sure to still wear lighter colors for your session
- Even if you’re wearing “cute/facier” shoes, bring Sorels for walking through the snow
- Take breaks! I always choose locations that are close to a “warm house” so we can take lots of breaks and warm up!
Shelby and Steve are the sweetest couple, and I’m so excited I get to photograph their wedding this September!