Fresh flowers, gorgeous stationary and decor, a beautiful couple, and my heart sure melts a little. I wanted to share 5 wedding trends I’m loving, especially as I’m planning my very own wedding right now!
1. Bigger/Bolder Jewelry! I love the necklace and earrings use by the bride. Both designed by local Minnesota designer, Stephanie Lake.
2. Flowers with lots of foliage and lush greenery. I’m loving this trend and love these floral arrangements by Kelly Bollis of Maven.
3. Crop tops and flowy skirts!
4. Calligraphy is also everywhere! Invitations, name cards, table numbers. It adds elegance and is very chic!
5. Gold silverware! I’m dying over this one too!
Did I miss a cool trend you love? Share with me!