If you love photography, traveling, yoga, and fall on the fashionista side of the spectrum, I hope you have fun reading this Holiday Gift Guide 2016, and go for it, leave your laptop open on this page, and share on all social media, so your friends and family can get some inspiration for what to give you this holiday season!
FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER:
- Custom Camera Strap: I’m in LOVE with this camera strap. I think the tan color with my PM initials and the anchor would look very cute! See all custom options here. Anything monogram is IN and will for sure be a hit!
- GoPro Hero 4: My sister brings her GoPro to all her trips and it’s definitely on my list. I love that you can go underwater, and see the photos right away with it. It’s a great gift for a photographer AND an adventurer! Available here at Amazon and other retailers.
- Fujifilm Instax Camera: I’ve had my eyes on this one for a while, and I think I’ll probably buy it soon. It’s a fun camera to take on trips, as well as have around the house for parties, silly pictures for scrapbooking, and it also makes a cute decorating item!
FOR THE TRAVELER:
- Cute Tennis Shoes: I’m not sure I’ll wait until Christmas to get these tennis shoes. I think they are perfect for traveling, but also cute enough you can wear them shopping, to a restaurant, etc.
- Silk Eye Mask: I have this one and I love taking it on all my travels. It’s nice for the airplane ride, and perfect for hotels when you’re not sure if the shades will block all the light. And they are super cheap :-). Buy it here.
- Packing Cubes: I also already own these, but they are so worth adding to this list, because they are amazing and will help you pack so much more in you suitcase! Buy it here.
- Noise Cancelling Ear Phones: My Bose are one of the best investments I’ve made EVER. Might sound like an exaggeration, but it has improved my traveling experience so much, and I even put it on during the night if there’s a lot of noise to help me sleep.
FOR THE YOGI:
- Yoga Mat: Believe me or not, but a nice mat makes a difference when doing yoga. I would love this mat by LuluLemon.
- Vinyasa Scarf: This scarf looks amazing! The gray one would be my pick. I think it would work well to wear to/from yoga, and would also be a nice traveling scarf, as it also becomes a wrap which could be used as a small blanket. Buy it here.
- Yoga Mat Towel: I use a mat towel every single time I do yoga, so the more towels, the better! I love these from Lulu.
- A cute Yoga shirt: I love all the cute yoga shirts I see around. I love this one and this sweater, both from Etsy.
- Yoga Mat Strap: This one is STUNNING! I also like this one in black.
FOR THE FASHIONISTA:
- Tess + Tricia Necklace: Any necklace from Tess + Tricia would be an AMAZING gift! I also love that they are a mother/daughter team from Minnesota! Cheers to shopping local! My current favorite is this one. Shop more styles here.
- A Winter Coat: I’m obsessed with this cocoon coat from JCrew, and have it in two colors! I think it would fit just about any body type very well.
- Pearl Earrings: A classic that never runs out of style! I love these from Neiman Marcus.
- A Purse: Gone are the days I used to carry big bags. I try to carry as little as possible when I go out, sometimes opting to not have a purse at all, so I love this Louis Vuitton style that is light and will only carry the essentials.
- A box of Macarons! My favorite shops in the cities are Farina Baking Company and Amy’s Cupcake Shoppe.
- Minnetonka Moccasins: Such a cute shoe! I’m currently eyeing this one, and this one!