Hello November!!! Is anyone else feeling like it’s crazy we’re in November already? I had a session today and was greeted by beautiful, 60 degree weather and sunshine! November is THE month of Thanksgiving, so I post these photos with a heart full of thankfulness to all the beautiful families and clients I photographed this year so far. This year has been my favorite in so many ways, and I feel blessed to have part of my job be spending time with you guys. ESPECIALLY when the weather is nice and I don’t have to freeze while doing it!
Here are 5 more things I’m thankful for (please make your own list and share with me if you’d like!)
– I live in a State where I can see/experience the 4 seasons
– I’m an American citizen and will be able to vote for president for the 1st time this year
– I’m remodeling my bathroom this month!
– I’m going to Brazil in December to celebrate my mom’s birthday with her
– Homemade apple pies (which I make with my boyfriend all the time) and holiday baking season
HUGE thank you to this beautiful family for trusting me and letting me “do my thing” once again! I love you!
add a comment